Allow preprocess to only do matching
|User & Date:||peter 2020-05-07 13:33:53|
- foundin changed to: "2.8.4"
After preprocessing or plugins, lines that match are displayed without change markup since they are considered equal. Sometimes preprocessing can be helpful to just get matching right, but seeing differences is still useful. An option to treat "equal" rows as different and pass them through markup would probably be enough to help here.
- login: "peter"
- mimetype: "text/x-markdown"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Allow preprocess to only do matching"
- type changed to: "Feature_Request"